- 180g of butter
- 190g of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 250g of flour
- 4g of dry yeast
- 200g of chopped hazelnuts
1. Soften the butter and add the brown sugar.
2. Blanch the mass.
3. Stir in the egg then the flour and the sifted yeast.
4. Add the chocolate drops and the chopped hazelnuts.
5. Form rolls of + - 5cm and harden in the freezer.
6. Cut +- 1/2cm slices. Place on a plate covered with parchment paper.
7. Bake at 160 ° C for about 15min.
Treat yourself !
The Sao Tomé 62% chocolate is a very tangy, fresh chocolate that reveals notes of red fruits and banana.