- 40g almonds
- 40g hazelnuts
- 40g pistachios
- 40cl cream
- 85g honey
- 50g sugar
- 7 egg whites
- 35g water
1. Roast the dried fruits in the oven at 160°C for about 15 minutes.
2. Once cooled, coarsely crush the dried fruits mixture.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie
4. Bring the water, honey and sugar to 121°C.
5. Meanwhile, beat the egg whites until stiff.
6. Pour the water, honey and sugar mixture over the egg whites and whisk.
7. Once the meringue has cooled, gently fold the mixture into the melted chocolate.
8. Whip the cream until stiff.
9. Add the dried fruits ad gently fold the whipped cream into the chocolate.
10. Pour the mixture into a mold lined with baking paper.
11. Place the mold in the freezer overnight before removing from the mold.
12. Leave at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
Ecuador Arriba 62% chocolate reveals beautiful biscuity and subtly floral notes.