- 380g butter
- 260g brown sugar
- 160g pecan nuts
- 90g flour
- 80g sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 egg whites
- 20g cocao powder
1. Melt the butter with the chocolate drops.
2. Add the brown sugar, sugar and egg yolks. Mix well.
3. Add the flour and the cocoa powder.
4. Gently fold in the egg whites and add the pecan nuts.
5. Mix lightly
6. Pour into a greased mold.
7. Bake at 190°C for 30 minutes. Leave to cool.
8. Reheat slightly before serving.
* Served as it is or served on a pretty plate with milk chocolate caramel cream. Discover the recipe here
Colombia 72% origin chocolate is a dark chocolate with nice acidity which offers delicate aromas of roasted dried fruits.