- 80g butter
- 80g icing sugar
- 80g almond powder
- 80g flour
- 5 pears
- 12g fresh ginger
- 30g lemon juice
- 190g cream
- 190g milk
- 70g sugar
- 4 egg yolks
1.Mix together the first 4 ingredients with a pinch of salt.
2. As soon as you obtain a crumble, spread it on a tray and leave to cool for 1 hour in the fridge.
3. Bake in the oven at 170°C for 12 to 15 minutes. Leave to cool.
4. Dice the pears and sprinkle with lemon juice.
5. Fry the pears with butter, 30g of sugar and grated ginger.
6. Mix the yolks and 40g of sugar. Boil the milk and cream. Pour over the previous mixture and bring to 84°C. Pour over the chocolate and mix.
7. Divie the cream into 10 ramekins. Set aside overnight in the fridge. When ready to serve, top with the diced pears and finally the crumble.
8. Reheat slightly before serving.
Madagascar 64% dark chocolate is slightly acidic, with notes of spicy banana.