- 60g de rice crispies
- 20g grape seed oil
- 60g de corn flakes
- 1 lime
- 1 pinch of salt
- 330g cream 35%
- 150g milk
- 3 gelatin sheets
- Fresh raspberries to decorate
Lime crunch base :
1. Melt the chocolate, then add the oil, the salt and half of the lime zest to the mixture and stir.
2. Add the cornflakes and rice crispies to the mixture and mix until the cereals are well coated.
3. Spread the mixture in a 22cm diametre circle to a thickness of about 8mm.
4. Put in the refrigerator.
White chocolate and lime mousse :
1. Put the gelatine sheets in cold water.
2. Put the white chocolate in a saucepan, and scrape in the second half of the lime zest.
3. Boil the milk, then pour it over the white chocolate and mix until it is smooth.
4. Then, squeeze the lime (about 15gr of juice) and pour it over the mixture.
5. Squeeze out the gelatine and melt it in the microwave, add the melted gelatin to the mixture and mix.
6. Add the whipped cream and mix gently until an homogeneous consistency is obtained.
7. Pour the mousse into the circle on top of the crunch, and when it is set, place some fresh raspberries on top.