- 3 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 40g powdered sugar
- 450g cream 35%
1. Melt the OKABO blond chocolate.
2. Whisk the egg whites until stiff, adding the sugar at start.
3. Whip the cream until stiff (do not make butter).
4. Mix the melted chocolate with 1/3 of the whipped cream and the egg yolks until you have an elastic mixture.
5. Leave the mixture to cool to 45-50°C and then quickly add the stiffly beaten egg whites and the rest of the stiffly beaten cream in one go.
6. Pour into verrines.
The mousse can be covered with a salted butter caramel cream that you can discover Here
Okabo is a gourmet amber blond chocolate, with caramel and biscuity notes.